Friday, November 6, 2009

Homemade Food with a Bread Machine - Yum

My husband and I love our complex carbohydrates, maybe even a bit too much at times. I think they spoil us by making us feel full quickly. An evaluation of my bread budget made me think, however. Is there a more economical way to do this?

I am somewhat of a visual learner, so I went to my favorite video site, Youtube, and did some searching. The results really surprised me.  Did you know that you can make things like pizza dough and cinnamon buns with a few basic ingredients, a stove and a bread machine? I thought my bread machine could only be used for making loaves of bread from those expensive store-bought mixes. Boy, was I ever wrong!

Check out this link for a great pizza dough recipe and this one for a cinnamon bun recipe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Place Comments Here: