Monday, August 23, 2010

Free Cereal

I am always looking for ways to save money on products I use every day. One of those products is cereal. I never seem to be able to get moving in the morning without a big bowl of cereal and two cups of coffee. Perhaps you can imagine my excitement when I found that my favorite grocery store which already has amazing deals on cereal had a special promotion going for Kellogg's brand cereals.

As part of the promotion, I could save $3.00 by purchasing three or more boxes of selected Kellogg's brands. Typically, I head straight for the Mini Wheats when they run that type of promotion, but today I decided to give some other cereals a chance as well. I am glad I did.

As I scanned the fronts of the packages to see what would catch my eye I noticed that Kellogg's Corn Flakes has released a new product. This new cereal called Corn Flakes Simply Cinnamon says it is lightly sweetened. I love cinnamon, so I thought it would be worth a try.

Another thing that caught my eye was the phrase "try me FREE after mail-in rebate" at the top of the box. The free after rebate promotion would make my super cereal deal even better. Rebate details are on the side of the specially marked box. The side of my box also contains a free recipe for a very delicious looking cinnamon apple crisp.

Although I did not find this cereal promotion listed on the Kellogg's website, I did find several others on their promotions page which you can find at http://www2.kelloggs.com/PromotionSearch.aspx.  The website is also an excellent source for free online printable coupons (http://www2.kelloggs.com/Coupon.aspx).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place Comments Here: